Hi everyone, if you click on a post make sure you open it in a new tab because it will take you off my page if you do not. Also, many of my previous entries are still active if you want to check them out.



Welcome Everyone!

I started this blog to share great Sweepstakes, Samples, and other freebies I can find to share with everyone. I want everyone to have a chance to get things for free without having to spend so much money on the little things when you can find something better to spend your money on.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Review for Visene Total Eye Soothing Wipes

                                                                            



  I won a Sweepstakes from Lucky Magazine a couple months ago and received a full size container of Visene Total Eye Soothing Wipes. The container has 30 small round wipes, but it only takes one for each use. The Visine wipes are made to remove debris, dust, pollen, or any other irritants away from the eyes. they are safe to use for sensitive eyes and contact wearers. You can purchase these at Walmart.com for $6.92, drugstore.com for $5.99, and maybe at your local Pharmacy.

  I have been using the Visine Wipes since I received them and I love them. I have allergies that bother and irritate my eyes and these wipes help relieve the pain, itching, and redness. You can use these wipes on your eyelids and it does not burn your eyes at all like other facial cleaning wipes. I have been sick and get yellow nasty stuff in my eyes which irritates them, so I use a Visine wipes to clean my eyes and helps relieve the irritation.I also use these wipes to clean makeup off my face and they work great. Even after I wash my face, I can use a wipe and it gets everything off my face that I missed. Overall, I have had no problems with these wipes and they are a great value for the price.
  These opinions are strictly my own and I was in no way compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment